These no bake cherry cheesecake parfaits are simply made with a buttery graham cracker base, a fluffy cream cheese filling, and store-bought cherry topping. You only need a spoon to get all the good stuff in one fell swoop.
Hey! It's me! I'm here! It's been a crazy few months. I landed a new job. The kids went to school for the first time in 16+ months. We sold our home, and are moving in the next couple of weeks. We went on a couple of trips here and there. It's all good change -- but that doesn't make change easy. This doesn't mean your desserts can't be easy though.
I made these no bake cheesecake parfaits for leadership week this summer, and my husband wanted them made again. There's a homemade graham cracker base that is made in approximately 1 minute, a fluffy cream cheese layer that's not crazy sweet, and the store-bought cherry topping that comes in the can (same ones used in these Cherry Shortcake Bars). You dive in with a spoon and get all of the goodness in one spoonful.
No bake cherry cheesecake parfaits are what summer dreams are made of.
How to Make No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pronto
Here's the deal. This a stress-free, no-bake dessert that doesn't require a lot of fuss. It's also a good one to make with your kids because the steps are very kid-friendly. Here's what you do:
Step 1: Make your graham cracker base
Crush graham crackers either by hand (glass in a freezer bag works well) or with a food processor. You can even buy graham cracker crumbs at the grocery store (although I don't know why you'd waste your money on this personally). Then add melted butter and pulse a couple more times until the mixture resembles sand. Set aside.
Step 2: Make your cream cheese filling
Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract on high until light and fluffy. Place cream cheese mixture in a large bowl. Clean the bowl (doesn't need to be perfect).
Place heavy whipping cream in your clean bowl and beat until medium-stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until combined.
Step 3: Layer and add cherry topping
Place about 2 heaping spoonfuls of graham cracker crumbs at the bottom of each clear cup or glass. Place cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crumbs using a piping bag or freezer bag with a large cut in the corner. Finally, add cherry topping and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Feel free to turn these parfaits into no bake cherry cheesecake bars -- it just takes a little longer for the cream cheese to set.
To do this, make sure you pat the graham crackers down along a 9" square pan, whereas in the parfaits you don't do any patting of the graham cracker crumbs. The bars can be cut because the graham cracker crust is compacted and set in the freezer. Then pop the crust in the freezer while you make the cream cheese filling.
Spread cream cheese filling on top of the graham cracker crust with an offset spatula until spread evenly and smooth. Then, pop the pan back in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours before adding the cheery topping. Slice and serve.
As always, if you make anything from the blog, be sure to let me know! I love hearing from you in the comments on this post below or find Worn Slap Out on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 9 large graham crackers crushed into tiny crumbs
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 1 21 oz. can cherry pie filling and topping
- In a food processor or small bow, mix or pulse crumbs with melted butter until a fine sand-like mixture is formed.
- Divide mixture evenly at the bottom of each of the 8 oz. clear cups or glasses
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract on medium until light and fluffy. Transfer to a separate bowl and wipe bowl clean.
- Using a whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until medium-stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Using a spoon or piping bag, please cream cheese mixture on top of graham cracker crumbs evenly in each glass. Top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Let Me Know What You Think!