These Baked & Breaded Pork Chops with Broccoli are prepared with Dijon mustard and seasoned with gluten-free Italian breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. It's the perfect weeknight meal - easy, fast, and delicious.
This meal is weeknight meal perfection.
This meal is like the more sophisticated version of shake and bake pork chops, except you're not having to shake anything and it's really not that fancy. It is completely delicious though. The pork-chops are rubbed with Dijon mustard then seasoned with gluten free Italian breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. A little saltiness, a little zing, and a little crispy crunch on top. And a meal where the meat and vegetables cook on the same pan at the same time with no sogginess? HALLELUJAH!
Sheet pan pork chops are also so economical. You can get a nice cut of pork for pretty darn cheap, making this a delicious, easy, AND inexpensive meal. <<celebration dance!>>
Ingredients for making Gluten Free Baked & Breaded Pork Chops
You'll need the following ingredients:
- Bone-in pork chops -- get the regular thickness, not the super thick cut. The thinner ones (about ½" thick) are the perfect cook time to roast with the broccoli.
- Dijon mustard
- Gluten Free Italian Breadcrumbs -- obviously, the gluten free part is optional. Use whatever breadcrumbs you have in your pantry. I use Aleia's gluten free breadcrumbs because I just love them and they taste absolutely no different than regular ones (not sponsored), so anytime I'm making anything baked (like these __), I make them gluten free.
- Parmesan cheese
- Broccoli florets, washed and dried
- salt + pepper
How to make Gluten Free Baked, Breaded Pork Chops
First, preheat your oven to 425˚ F before you forget. Line baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil for easy clean up. Place dried pork chops (you'll want to pat them dry with a paper towel) on your sheet pan.
Season pork chops with salt and pepper, then a heaping teaspoon of Dijon you'll rub all across the top of the pork chop. Finally, top with a combination of parmesan and bread crumbs and sprinkle over mustard.
Here's where you can get even lazier. I usually spread out my broccoli directly onto the sheet pan then drizzle and rub broccoli with olive oil right on the sheet pan, but you could put your broccoli into a separate bowl and mix with salt, pepper, and olive oil then pour around pork chops.
Bake for 25 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
The secret to crispy roasted broccoli
After you wash the broccoli, dry it thoroughly. Wet broccoli makes for soggy roasted broccoli. Like with any vegetable you're roasting, you want to make sure you also don't crowd the pan. Don't let the broccoli overlap (as much as possible) and don't be afraid of using a fair amount of olive oil to coat the broccoli. Last but not least, use high heat. 425˚ F is the perfect temp for roasting most vegetables.
Other Sheet Pan Meals
- Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken with Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas -- YES! You heard me! Sheet. Pan. Fajitas. It's the only way we do fajitas in our house.
- Sheet Pan Chicken Caprese -- perfect for when it's tomato season!
- Sheet Pan Shrimp and Summer Vegetables - delicious and talk about SUPER FAST.
- Sheet Pan Chicken Wings with Summer Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
Happy easy dinner-ing!
As always, if you make anything from the blog, be sure to let me know! I love hearing from you in the comments on this post below or find Worn Slap Out on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Broccoli (Gluten Free)
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 4 heaping teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs*
- 3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 cups broccoli, rinsed and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil to help with clean up. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Place pork chops on baking sheet and pat dry with paper towel. Generously season with salt and pepper. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of Dijon mustard on each pork chop, spreading evenly. Drizzle breadcrumb mixture over the mustard.
- Spread broccoli florets among the pork chops and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook whole sheet pan for 25 minutes or pork chops are cooked through. Enjoy!
Let Me Know What You Think!